Duration: 1 day
This is a one-day WRc training course run by NADC Drainage Academy approved trainer, Simon Goddard of Sentina Training.
Please carefully select the date of your booking from the list above. The venue for the 4 available dates is:
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council,
1 Hedingham Grove,
The course is based on the approach to drain repair laid out in the Drain Repair Book, published by WRc. It focuses on a range of core competencies necessary for a full understanding of drain and sewer and their repairs. Attendees can expect to cover a range of modules, including:
- Drainage Systems
- Drain Ownership
- Reason for Drain Investigation
- Identifying the need for drain repair
- Repair Techniques and Specification
- Quality Assurance
Attendees will complete the training module with a improved knowledge of:
- Understanding of the design and layout of drains and common causes of failure.
- Determine who is the owner of and responsible for drain and sewer maintenance
- The importance of correctly commissioning and interpreting investigations,
- Selection of the appropriate repair technique,
- Cost and performance implications,
- Monitoring the quality of work,
Professionals and managers who need to develop their understanding of drains and sewers, including drain repairs, and their business skills in commissioning surveys and repairs, to support their current role or future career. Participants may be drawn from any area of business or services where drain repair issues impact on their decision making, including:
- Loss adjusters
- Local Government officers
- Property managers
- Drain repair company managers
- Repair product manufacturers
All attendees will receive a WRc Academy certificate of completion.
If you wish to block book for 10 people or more please contact WRc Academy.
If you are outside of the UK and wishing to purchase this item please contact the knowledgestore team directly (email@example.com) who will be able to assist in providing accurate tax and shipping costs for your order.